Saturday, January 13, 2007

Porto - London / London - Wroclaw

Above the clouds.
First time in London, and I didn't even got out of the airport... I believe that after 6 hours waiting for the connecting plane to Wroclaw, I know Stansted like the back of my hand! The journey started around 9:00m in Porto, Portugal, and it ended at 22h45m , in Wroclaw, Poland! And the problem is that I'm not really very comfortable flying... It's not that I'm afraid, but I just think if God wanted us to fly, we would have wings... Here's some photos of my journey back to Poland. Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andre....
the word for the aeroplane in the second line should be 'Plane' and not 'Plain' as you have written.The latter is a geographical term denoting a straight or level land!!
J

Anonymous said...

ooops...one more addition....It should be connecting plane and not 'connection' plane.

André Rolo said...

Thank you J!The J stands for? John? Anyway, thanks for you corrections, I will correct those errors promptly. It's always good to know that there's someone watching! Oh yeah, just one thing, it's "André", and not Andre. ;)