Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sleepless...

"A ponte é uma passagem... para a outra margem."
3:37 a.m.
I'm totally sleepless... Crunching feeling. I hate insomnia's. Probably I'm a little stressed out about my presentation tomorrow in one of the classes. Not only that but I also have more essays to deliver and probably more 2 or 3 exams to do. And to make it better, from February on, I will be "more alone" here. There goes "my little peace of Portugal". Off she goes to Romania. Well, anyway, I still have to get, or try to get some sleep. I hope that the presentation goes well tomorrow. I'll leave you with one of my latest photos of Wroclaw. If it wasn't for the time, that's what I should be doing right now: taking photos. I find it quite relaxing & fulfilling. This one was taken near the University. It's one of the bridges that crosses the Odra, and its "smaller arms". It's a great structure in metal. Simple, subliminal and effective: that's the way life should go. Take care!

No comments: