Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dinner at Ołówek

"Wroclaw, the meeting point..."

We had a lovely invitation from Jayaraj, our Indian friend, to have a typical Indian meal over at it's place in Ołówek. It was the second time that tried this wonderful "cuisine"! I wanted to take some pictures of the food, but, sadly enough, I was too eager to have that divine food, and ended up with no photos of it! Anyway, I wish to thank Jayaraj for the lovely meal, and also Martin, because he is always the nicest guy, and also lives there. While I was still there I took some time, after a full stomach of course, for taking some night photos from Martin's balcony, because Ołówek is one of the city's tallest buildings and has a great view of it. Here you have the final result. A simple panoramic night view overlooking the city from the northeast part, where Ołówek is situated. Hope you like it! Take care.

No comments: