Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Art Exhibition in Rejs

Quais CCB, qual carapuça... No Rejs é que é!
Recently, in the 12 of May, Artur (now you know who he is...) managed to gather an Art Exhibition in Rejs, and he also invited me, among others, to exhibit some photos of mine. It was quite nice, because I had lost the opportunity to participate on the Erasmus Photo Contest while I was travelling through the Baltic States and Berlin. So, this way, although not being a contest, I was able to show some of my photos to my friends in Rejs, and I got quite pleased with the result. Besides photo contributions, there were also paintings, drawings (amazingly well done, using coffee as ink), collages, and there even was a slide presentation that was quite astonishing.
All in all, it was great, and the "general mood" of the event was amazing.

No comments: