Monday, May 14, 2007

Artur

"What have YOU done for Rejs?"
Artur, the man, the myth...

I've already told you about "Rejs", my favourite bar in Wroclaw. One of the people, among others, that makes Rejs special, is Artur, one of the guys that works there! Always ready for a good conversation, and to put a beer in your front, he's already a part of the bar, and "the other way around". He has worked there since the beginning. Today, while in Rejs, I was fooling around with some photos on the computer, and I had the greatest idea: to use the famous PRL propaganda poster, that is also a part of the bar decoration (with some minor changes...), and adapt it, for "a better fit", with Artur's face. So this was the final result. I printed it in the shop next to Rejs, and handed it over to Artur as a surprise. He blushed, and everybody had a laugh! He posted it in the wall next to the previous one, and I was quite happy, because now, I also contributed for the "complex" and rich set of elements that, among other items, makes Rejs such a special place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tem certas parecencias com um guna...ihihih
"o virgem"