Friday, July 20, 2007

This is not the end

"...just relax..."
Juz czuje tesknote!

Notice that foreigner on the back...

My participation at the diggings came to an end. But it's impossible to put an end in the fabulous friendships I made there. Truly unforgettable! One of the moments I felt the most welcome and beloved by everyone, here in Poland. Great atmosphere & companionship. From the table football games, to diggings, passing through the great times in the "grill"... These were 3 of my best weeks in Poland. Things are not ending suddenly as I expected... they're only ending to fast. But fear not my Polish friends, I intend to come next year, so get the wódka ready! Let me just remind you all, that you are most welcome in Portugal, and you have a place to stay there ("Mate", Portugal is waiting!). Thanks to "Panni Doctorze" for all his kindness and for sharing a little of his wisdom and experience with me (there should be more people like you in the Portuguese Universities!). Thanks to Justyna, for making me use my rough Polish, and for having patience for me & Claudia in our big trip to the south. Thank you all, from the "sponk" of my heart! You are the best, & this is not goodbye, it's more like "narazie"!

P.S. - To all of you who wondered what "saudade" and "fado" is, it's more or less what I'm feeling about this experience now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Que tal carinio?
:D great photos here :) last few days we were quite missing you, you know coffe without you wasn't the same ;)

When come to Portugal trip we will write you e-mail.