Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just starting...

View from one of the bridges of the Odra River towards the Katedra

It's fresh new... I have decided to create this blog in order to make it easier for me to show my photos and experiences during my year in Wroclaw, Poland. I'm not the first, and I wont certainly be the last one to do this, because it really is a nice way of sharing this experience with my family, friends and who ever more can be interested. I've been here for maybe more than two months, but I think still on time to start this. This is my first blog, and from what I know, it takes Patience and dedication to keep one running, so I hope I can manage it. Hope you like it! Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, ok, bla, bla, mas pensava que eras do Porto, Portugal, e que escrevias em português, não em inglês!

Gustavo Santos said...

Ui... sim senhor isto promete ;)